The JioFi.local.HTML is the logical address for the wi-fi routers. Routers are a device small enough to fit into your palm. It has the same internet plans as that of a standard JIO sim connection. You can own it in prepaid or the post-paid connection. There is a bit tricky procedure to log in this device but don’t worry, in this article I will give all that you may or may not need.
JIO is known for its low-cost internet offers. First, they introduced JIO sim and offered data on a very low cost. No doubt it quickly became the company with the largest user base in the country. To get more customers they introduced all sorts of products with which one uses the internet like Smartphones, Wifi-Dongles. If you too got your new JioFi, no matter if it is JioFi2/3 and looking to setup it, we have got easy step by step guide for you.
HOW TO ACCESS THE JioFi.LOCAL.HTML
The topic of the article has a hidden message in it. It is the URL that you can just copy in the browser’s address bar. The home page of your router will show up. After you enter the credentials, you can quickly change the password, network name, Internet protocol, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management and security options. It is the page where you can actually bring any change.
Until now, the company has introduced two JIO routers, one is for more much office use, and the other one is for personal or two people use. The company also came up with the mini routers that give you the same benefit for the even lesser cost. One should not confuse the routers with a broadband connection. The broadband connection has as set lines of wires to bring the internet connection to your home whereas the routers/Wi-Fi Dongles are just like the hotspot feature of your smartphone. You can carry it around in your pocket and get the Wi-Fi connection where ever you want. It is a very little device that fits your pocket both literally and figuratively. jiofi.local.html
MANAGING AND SETTING UP THE JIO ROUTER!
After you purchase the router, setting up the device can be a bit confusing. So here I am to guide you through the hotspot management, troubleshooting and setting it up.
Each router will come with its IP address, which will allow to your administer your dashboard and do other stuff as well. The IP address if your device will be written on the packaging. Get the IP address and write it in the search bar of the browser. A small login box will appear as soon as you enter the IP address to the browser’s search bar. This will give you the administrative panel of the JioFi. jiofi.local.html
After you enter the credentials into it, you will see a home page to manage and configure the router. From here you can change the name of the router and the password to increase the security. Plus, there are other security settings too, that you can apply for keeping the network very private. Other settings include the change in SSID, managing the hotspot, allowing the number of devices, etc.
STEPS TO CONFIGURE JIOFI DEVICE:
Connecting to JioFi for the first time
- Turn ON your JioFi and Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your device.
- Flip your JioFi box and on the back of it, you will find the default username and password of your Jio-Fi.
- Find the name in your available wifi devices and connect to it using the password you found on the box.
- After you have successfully connected to it, follow the next steps to change the username and password of your JioFi.
How to change the username and password of JioFi?
- Open the browser and enter the URL- jiofi.local.html in the address bar of the browser.
Or Click the button below
NOTE: If you are using JIO Dongle. Please go to this article instead. How to Setup Jio Dongle.
- You will see all the information about your JioFi here. But you can not edit this info yet.
- Now on the top-right corner, you will find a Login button. Click on it.
- A login box will pop up and ask you to fill in the username and the password. Enter “administrator” in both the blanks.
- Here you can see a new panel has opened where you can see and change all the different settings of JioFi.
- Look for the option of setting change and then go-to Settings tab from there.
- Then tap on Wi-Fi and settings for wifi network will open.
- From here you can change the SSID of the router that in the name of the Wi-Fi.
- To change the default password. Go to
- After everything is done scroll down and hit Apply. This will save your settings.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes and your router will restart.
- You will be disconnected from the network as you changed the name of the network.
- Connect to the new wifi network(New name that you set) using your new password.
Note: If you are looking guide to log in to JIO SSO. Then go to Jio SSO Login.
In case, you are still not able to login with the changed credentials, just reset the JioFi router or upgrade the firmware.
How to Connect JioFi with computer and laptop
It is important to know that the router can be used to connect almost anywhere, but it will be a little tricky. jiofi.local.html
To connect it on your personal computer or the laptop, simply, switch on the device and wait for the green light of network bars to light up. After that follow the steps given below closely:
- Open the settings of your computer or laptop.
- Go to the network settings from them.
- Open the network setting from there and then the Wi-Fi settings.
- Your device will scan all the nearby Wi-Fi.
- You will see the name of the router on top.
- Select the network, enter the password and then you are good to go.
How To Make HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with Jiofi
There is also a special feature. Unlike the other kind of routers, you can make voice calls and video calls from the JioFi router using the 2G, 3G, and 4G smartphones. You don’t have to change any extra settings. Just download the Jio voice app on your smartphone. Enter the same credentials that you have decided for the router. After you do, the app will scan and sync with all your contacts and help you make a call directly for your smartphone.
TETHERING THE JIOFI HOTSPOT DEVICE TO PERSONAL COMPUTER
Apart from the usual WI-FI, you can also use the internet through the Micro SD card. There is only one SD card available in the JIOFI devices; you can simply take it out. To plug it into your computer or the laptop you will have to use the adopter. Plus, these devices can be used for the USB tethering too. jiofi.local.html
I know using the micro SD card can be a bit tricky to get installed and use. Don’t worry I have written the steps you can follow, to have any glitch free internet experience.
Step 1. Insert the Micro SD card in the device
Step 2. Now just enable the storage account and enter the same username and the password.
Step 3. You can now access the files that are stored in the SD card in all the device that is connected through the wi-fi.
Step 4. You can even upload and download the files for irrespective of the devices that are connected.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE JIO FI DEVICE
- It has a storage space of 512 MB and the RAM of 2 GB.
- The device is quite small, with the mini dimensions of 85*55*16 mm.
- This router will support the 4G call and video calls on the smartphone through the Jio Voice App
- Their battery backup is quite impressive with a 2300 Mah.
- It will support 31 parallel devices along with the 1 USB support.
This device is a perfect solution to high-speed internet. You can use it with the various devices all at once. Using too many methods at one time will not hamper the speed of the internet connection. jiofi.local.html
You can buy the product from online as well as offline. There are variants and colors that you can choose from. You can also visit the official website of the Reliance Digital to purchase the JIOFI of your choice. It is a good option for people who shift places and can’t have a broadband connection. Plus, the reach of JIO is quite high. You see it everywhere, no matter the place. It can be rural and urban and the JIO net will work just fine. jiofi.local.html
Many people ask me whether it will be beneficial to purchase the JIO Fi or not. To answer that question I can say the following:
- It will give the best and super-fast internet. It truly justifies the name 4G. You can upload and download up to the speed of 150 Mbps.
- The device has a very battery back-up. It supports internet usage of up to 6 hours continuously.
- You can connect a minimum of 10 devices. It can be smartphones, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs.
- The device is very sleek and stylish. It is quite small in size and very portable.
- The best feature of this device is that you can use the 4G net even on your 2G/3G devices.
JioFi is a great way to access the internet and enjoy the low cost and fast 4g internet. JioFi is great as it is portable and you can use it without any electricity also. Great for travelers and for areas where the broadband facility is not available. The ultra low-cost plans make the deal a steal. Thanks for coming, if you still got any query please feel free to ask us via Contact Us on top of the page. jiofi.local.html