Cinema HD APK: After the shutdown of Terrarium TV, a lot of people were left wondering what will replace it. Well, Cinema APK is one of the best alternatives for TTV. Cinema HD is the ultimate streaming app that lets you watch movies and tv shows from all over the world. Users should not get confused with Cinema APK and Cinema HD, as they both are the names of the same app. Before downloading the app, one must be well aware of the features of the app which are discussed below.
Cinema HD APK offers the latest movies and tv shows to watch on a variety of devices, Android, Windows, and Firestick. The management team of the app adds the newly released content on a timely basis. You can also request any title if you don’t find it in the library. The app is free forever and you don’t need to sign up or register to use the app.
Features of Cinema HD APK
- Huge Inventory: Cinema HD has a huge library of all the latest movies and tv shows that you wish to watch.
- Quality Content: All the movies and tv shows are available in HD and Full HD.
- Light Design: The app is light and design that looks pleasing to eyes on both smartphones and TV.
- Download: You can save any movie or tv show to your device to watch it later. There is support for Preiumize also to use your cloud storage for downloading.
- Trakt support: You can even sign-in to your Trakt account and keep track of everything you watch.
- Real Debrid support: You can log into Real Debrid in Cinema HD and enjoy premium links to stream.
- Subtitles: You can choose the subtitles language in the settings and you will get subtitles according to that while streaming.
- Support for different OS: Cinema HD can be downloaded and installed directly on all Android devices, Windows and Mac.
|File Name||Cinema APK|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 5 or above|
Download Cinema HD APK
How to install Cinema HD APK on Android?
As these kinds of apps are not available on Google Playstore, you need to download and install them manually. To do so, you first need to enable the installation of third-party apps on your android smartphone. There are different ways to do that for different devices. We have provided all the methods below, follow the instructions according to your device.
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or lower
Go to Settings>Additional Settings>Privacy>Unknown sources>Enable it
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or higher
Go to Settings>Apps>Browser>Scroll down and find Install apps from unknown sources> Enable it
- After you have enabled apps installation from unknown sources, download the apk file from the link above.
- Go to Downloads and find the apk file.
- Click on the apk file and install it.
- When finished, click Open.
- or Wait for a few minutes and your app will be installed and you can access it from your app drawer.
How to install Cinema HD APK on PC/Mac?
If you wish to install and enjoy Cinema HD on your PC/Mac, follow the steps below in the exact order.
- Download Nox Player from the link given below. Please download the version according to your operating system.
- Install Nox Player on your pc.
- Once installed download the Cinema HD apk.
- Go to the location where Cinema HD was downloaded.
- Then double click on the apk file and Nox will automatically start its installation.
- You will get a notification when the installation is finished.
- Then the Cinema HD icon will pop up on the home screen.
- When the process finishes you can access the app from the home screen of Nox Player.
How to install Cinema HD APK on Firestick?
To help you easily install Cinema HD on your amazon firestick, below is the complete step-by-step installation process. Follow these carefully and your app will be installed in no time.
Steps to enable apps from unknown sources
- Kindly turn on your Firestick.
- From the Home screen head to the Settings.
- Scroll to the right and you will find My Fire TV.
- Click on My Fire TV and go to Developer options.
- In there Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Right after this tap on Home, This will take you back to Home screen.
- Scroll to your left and you will get Search Bar.
- Type Downloader and hit Enter.
- You will get results and there under APPS & GAMES, you will see the Downloader app.
- Select it and download it to install on your firestick.
- Once the installation is done. You will get an option to Open it.
- When you open it, you will receive a pop-up to grant it some permissions. Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Then to your left there will be a menu. Scroll down and get to Settings.
Steps to download and install the APK
- Then go back to the Browser section.
- Click on the address bar at top of the Downloader app with a pointer to open the keyboard.
- Type the URL exactly as follows. https://jiofilocalhtml.xyz/cinema-hd-apk/ and click GO.
- Scroll down, you will find an option to Download APK. Click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click INSTALL.
- After that click DONE.
- Now you will come back to Downloader.
- Here click Delete to delete the apk file to save space. (This will not delete the installed app.)
- On the confirmation pop up, click Delete again.
- Press Home and return to the main screen.
- Under YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.
- Scroll to the end and you will find the Cinema HD there.
With this, you should have successfully installed Cinema HD on your Firestick, FireTV, or Fire Cube.
How to install Cinema HD on Smart Tv?
It is very easy to install Cinema HD on your Smart Tv. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- First of download ES File Explorer via Playstore in your Android Smart TV.
- Go to the Download Manager section from the menu in Es File Explorer.
- Now tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Then tap on the New button.
- In the Path, section types the download address given below.
- In the Name, part type the name of the app Cinema HD.
- Then hit Download Now and the download will start.
- When the download finishes, install the app.
Now you have successfully installed Cinema HD on your Smart Tv.