In this article you will know everything about how you can log into JioFi router in details. We have covered each and evry step and have prepared a simple guide for you to follow. Let us begin.
JioFi is a device that offers Wi-Fi hotspot without the need of wired connection. It is very great and easy to use. While some users will enjoy it’s plug and play functionality, others might need to access the settings to cosomize the device according to their liking. To do so, one need to log in to JioFi router first. Below the complete step by step guide to Log into JioFi Router.
Steps to log into JioFi Router
Please follow the steps in the exact order as stated below to log into Jiofi router.
Note: These steps are same regardless of your JioFi version.
- First, Connect to the JioFi through Wi-fi. You can find the Wi-Fi name and password of your JioFi on the back of its box.
- Then open any browser, in your smartphone or laptop/Pc.
- After that take your pointer to the address bar of the browser.
- Type jiofi.local.html there. For Jio Dongle users, type jiodongle.local.html.
- You will get a status screen there where you can check all the different parameters of your JioFi.
- Look on the top-right corner, you will find the Login button there.
- Click on it and you will get a pop-up asking you the username and password.
- Type administrator in both boxes.
- Click Login and you will be in your JioFi admin panel.
Great! You have successfully logged into JioFi router. Now here you can change all the different settings about the JioFi. Like Wifi name and password, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
We hope this guide helped you in all the ways. If you still have any confusion, feel free to comment below. Thanks for coming.