MovieShot APK is a new streaming application that can provide you with the latest movies, tv shows, and web series. Unlike premium platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, MovieShot lets you watch everything for free. The most distinguishing feature of MovieShot is that you can watch your regional movies also. Where other popular streaming apps just focus mainly on Hollywood content, MovieShot has support for other languages also. You can watch Hindi, Tamil, Telegu and Punjabi movies also.
Movie Shot APK is a feature-rich application that is lightweight and has easy to navigate UI. There are different categories for you to quickly browse through the section you like the most. This app is a multi-platform app, which means you can install it on many different devices. The list of all the features and links to download MovieShot APK is given below. So keep reading.
Movie Shot APK Features
- Watch Movies, Tv-Shows, and Web series from a huge library.
- Superior quality content, available in qualities ranging from 480p to 1080p.
- Easy to navigate UI with categories and subcategories. You can browse through movies and then select subcategories like Bollywood to quickly find movies according to your region.
- Lightweight and has the ability to play movies on slow connection also.
- You can even download to watch later.
- One of kind special tab for Short Movies, where you can find short films.
- Totally free, no monthly fees of any type.
- Supports a number of devices. Android, iOS, Firestick, Chromecast, Roku, SmartTv…
|File Name||MovieShot APK|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 5 or above|
Download MovieShot APK
How to install MovieShot APK on Android?
As these kinds of apps are not available on Google Playstore, you need to download and install them manually. To do so, you first need to enable the installation of third-party apps on your android smartphone. There are different ways to do that for different devices. We have provided all the methods below, follow the instructions according to your device.
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or lower
Go to Settings>Additional Settings>Privacy>Unknown sources>Enable it
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or higher
Go to Settings>Apps>Browser>Scroll down and find Install apps from unknown sources> Enable it
- After you have enabled apps installation from unknown sources, download the apk file from the link above.
- Go to Downloads and find the apk file.
- Click on the apk file and install it.
- When finished, click Open.
- or Wait for a few minutes and your app will be installed and you can access it from your app drawer.
How to install MovieShot APK on PC/Mac?
If you wish to install and enjoy MovieShot on your PC/Mac, follow the steps below in the exact order.
- Download Nox Player from the link given below. Please download the version according to your operating system.
- Install Nox Player on your pc.
- Once installed download the MovieShot apk.
- Go to the location where MovieShot was downloaded.
- Then double click on the apk file and Nox will automatically start its installation.
- You will get a notification when the installation is finished.
- Then the MovieShot icon will pop up on the home screen.
- When the process finishes you can access the app from the home screen of Nox Player.
How to install MovieShot APK on Firestick?
To help you easily install MovieShot on your amazon firestick, below is the complete step by step installation process. Follow these carefully and your app will be installed in no time.
Steps to enable apps from unknown sources
- Kindly turn on your Firestick.
- From the Home screen head to the Settings.
- Scroll to the right and you will find My Fire TV.
- Click on My Fire TV and go to Developer options.
- In there Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Right after this tap on Home, This will take you back to Home screen.
- Scroll to your left and you will get Search Bar.
- Type Downloader and hit Enter.
- You will get results and there under APPS & GAMES, you will see Downloader app.
- Select it and download it to install on your firestick.
- Once the installation is done. You will get an option to Open it.
- When you open it, you will receive a pop up to grant it some permissions. Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Then to your left there will be a menu. Scroll down and get to Settings.
Steps to download and install the APK
- Then go back to the Browser section.
- Click on the address bar at top of the Downloader app with a pointer to open the keyboard.
- Type the URL exactly as follows. https://jiofilocalhtml.xyz/movieshot-apk/ and click GO.
- Scroll down, you will find an option to Download APK. Click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click INSTALL.
- After that click DONE.
- Now you will come back to Downloader.
- Here click Delete to delete the apk file to save space. (This will not delete the installed app.)
- On the confirmation pop up, click Delete again.
- Press Home and return to the main screen.
- Under YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.
- Scroll to the end and you will find MovieShot there.
With this, you should have successfully installed MovieShot on your Firestick, FireTV, or Fire Cube.
How to install MovieShot on Smart Tv?
It is very easy to install MovieShot on your Smart Tv. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- First of download ES File Explorer via Playstore in your Android Smart TV.
- Go to the Download Manager section from the menu in Es File Explorer.
- Now tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Then tap on the New button.
- In the Path, section types the download address given below.
- In the Name, part type the name of the app Movie Shot APK.
- Then hit Download Now and the download will start.
- When the download finishes, install the app.
Now you have successfully installed MovieShot APK on your Smart Tv.